MNA Life & Style Desk: Summer is the season to enjoy outdoors, wear summer dresses and enjoy delicious fruits. But the heat and warmth of the sun and hot winds tend to damage the skin. The harsh weather makes the skin rough and dull, and causes the pores to be clogged with sweat dust and dirt. Special attention should be given to the skin to keep it healthy and glowing during summer
- In summer days, cleansing is must for face. Take milk on a cotton pad and apply on your face with it in order to free your pores and remove any leftover dirt.
- Go on by applying a face scrub for a few minutes since it helps eliminate dead skin cells, which makes your skin look dull in hot weather. Instead of scrub, you can also apply a mix of sugar and honey or sugar and watermelon juice in equal parts of your skin naturally. Scrub your face for 5 minutes, and then leave it on for another 3 minutes before you wash it off.
- No matter what your skin type is, the application of a moisturising face pack makes your skin clean, soft and also improves your skin tone. Cucumber is very useful in face cleansing. It will make your skin smooth. Smash a whole cucumber, strain the water, mix one tablespoon of sugar, apply on the skin keeping it for 10 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- For a naturally glowing skin in summer, try to wash your face with rose water. Its natural cooling properties make an excellent tone on skin in summer.
- To bring natural glow in any kind of skin, lemon and egg helps a lot. Take one beaten egg and mix it with lemon juice. Apply on the face and leave it overnight. In the morning wash with warm water. Cucumber ice toning is a good option against dust, sweat and sun tan. Take cucumber juice and make ice in a dice. After coming from outside, apply the ice cube on face.