MNA Life Style: Here are some inspirational and motivational quotes to conquer obstacles in life. Whenever you or your loved ones feel lost in life, take a look at them and they can be the beacon lights to guide your way to get through the darkness.
- True, we love life, not because we are used to living, but because we are used to loving. There is always some madness in love, but there is also always some reason in madness. —Petrach
- Life is about accepting the challenges along the way, choosing to keep moving forward, and savoring the journey.—Roy T. Bennett
- Mistakes are a part of being human. Appreciate your mistakes for what they are: precious life lessons that can only be learned the hard way. —Al Franken
- Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. —George Bernard Shaw
- In the long run, we shape our lives, and we shape ourselves. The process never ends until we die. —Eleanor Roosevelt
- We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open. —Jawaharlal Nehru
- If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. —Bruce Lee
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. —Steve Jobs
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. – Albert Einstein
- Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life — think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, and every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. -Swami Vivekanandaa
Motivational quotes have an amazing ability to motivate others and change the way we feel about ourselves.