MNA Life Style Desk: Most of us live by a motto whether it’s one we have adopted or one we have developed over time in everyday life.
However, with all the great quotes out there (especially on Pinterest), it’s difficult to embrace just one as your day-to-day mantra.
- “You have not lived today until you’ve done something for someone who can never repay you.”—John Bunyan.
- “Life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right and forget about the ones who don’t. And believe that everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said that it would be easy, they just promised it would be worth it.”—Harvey MacKay.
- “If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.”—Virginia Woolf.
- “We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections. If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.”—John Lennon.
- “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”— Steve Kloves.